Re: [Hampshire] Best place to buy a Raspberry Pi?

Author: Simon Reap
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Best place to buy a Raspberry Pi?
I originally mostly use www.rs-online.com and cpc.farnell.com (the
latter usually cheaper, but both do next day delivery), since they were
the only outlets for a while.

Others are now supplying them - I have just bought a zero from the
PiHut, and I've also used Pi Supply (https://www.pi-supply.com/) and
pimoroni.com (yes, I do have a lot of Pis!). Ryanteck.uk and rasp.io are
great for add-ons.

A pi3 is certainly the easiest to get going with WiFi, but a Pi2 and a
dongle would probably work out cheaper, with only a small reduction in
processing power.

Simon

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???