Re: [Hampshire] HTTPS Certificate problem

Author: Thomas Kluyver
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HTTPS Certificate problem
I'm not at all an expert on HTTPS, but if you're running a public web
server now, the standard advice is to use letsencrypt
(https://letsencrypt.org/ ) to create certificates. They're free and you
can get them from an API, but unlike a self-signed certificate, it will
be trusted by all major browsers.

Thomas