Re: [Hampshire] Any of you guys after a Job in Portsmouth?

Author: Aaron West
To: tim, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Any of you guys after a Job in Portsmouth?
Thanks Tim.

The advert has been out for more than 3 weeks with only 2 applicants...
However, since bringing it here I have two more in a matter of minutes!

Looking forward to speaking to all local LUG members that apply. It's a
great place to build skills perticularly with Linux, HAproxy and LVS but
best suits a generalist who likes to "Play" with computers.