Re: [Hampshire] HTTPS Certificate problem

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HTTPS Certificate problem
On 07/02/17 11:20, Paul Tansom via Hampshire wrote:

> ... I recently added my pop/imap mail server certificates to the process as
> well (I'd forgotten they were still with StartSSL) and that was much easier
> than expected - took about 10 minutes including working out how to do it :)

Can you point me to information about that? I need to create IMAP/SSL certificates for a domain where the website is on a hosting service that doesn't seem to allow the use of LetsEncrypt (they want to provide the HTTPS certificates in exchange for money(!)), and I can't work out how to get LetsEncrypt certificates just for email.

Cheers

Chris

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???