[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hampshire LUG March me…

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hampshire LUG March meeting
The next meeting of the Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux User Group
will be on Saturday 18th March 2017, from 13:00 to 18:00+, at Broad Oak
Sports and Social Club.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.php

The talk is that which was postponed from February: Dr. Jacek Kopecky, of
Portsmouth University School of Computing, will kindly be speaking on
Impress.js
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/index.html
http://jacek.soc.port.ac.uk/

We shall also have our usual Bring a Box meeting.

The Raspberry Pi project remains on hold. :-(

Hopefully other things will be happening, and there will be much Linux/Open
Source/IT chat and information exchange.

If you haven't been before, give us a try. We are a friendly bunch and
welcome new visitors and long-standing attenders alike. Experience not
necessary!

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???