[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Satu…

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Saturday, 17th June 2017
The next Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux Users Group meeting will be
this coming Saturday, 17th June 2017 from 13:00 to 18:00+ in the Broad Oaks
Social Club, Hilsea.

http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

Unfortunately the talk has not yet been able to be confirmed, But I am hoping
for a talk on "Creating your own distribute customised Distro". More
information here and on line as soon as I have it.

Sandwiches, tech talk and excellent company guaranteed as usual, of course.

Advance notification for July: Jeffrey Best has kindly offered to talk
on "Database Migration".

Yet again, I have to apologise for the delay in sending this. I was waiting
for confirmation of the talk - yes, I could have emailed anyway :-( - and
my 'phone line went down. For the best part of a week. Suffice it to say
that I have changed 'phone company.

Thankfully, it was as always correctly posted on our home page by Paul, our
esteemed webmaster:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Please could people bring a selection of video adapters and cables. I have
not yet heard what our speaker needs.

Thanks,
Lisi

--