[Hampshire] Talk confirned for Saturday Portsmouth and South…

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Talk confirned for Saturday Portsmouth and South East hants PLUG meeting
PLEASE NOTE: TALK HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

The next Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux Users Group meeting will be
this coming Saturday, 17th June 2017 from 13:00 to 18:00+ in the Broad Oaks
Social Club, Hilsea.

http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

Ian will be talking on: "Creating your own distribute customised Distro".
More information here and on line as soon as I have it.

Sandwiches, tech talk and excellent company guaranteed as usual, of course.

Advance notification for July: Jeffrey Best has kindly offered to talk
on "Database Migration".

Yet again, I have to apologise for the delay in sending this. I was waiting
for confirmation of the talk - yes, I could have emailed anyway :-( - and
my 'phone line went down. For the best part of a week. Suffice it to say
that I have changed 'phone company.

Thankfully, it was as always correctly posted on our home page by Paul, our
webmaster:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Please could people bring a selection of video adapters and cables. I have
not yet heard what our speaker needs.

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???