Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?

Author: Andrew Howe
To: Imran Chaudhry, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?
Hello,

I'll almost definitely be going (from Southampton).

If anyone in the area is attending and driving, I'd also be happy to car
share, if practical.

Otherwise, I imagine I'll get a coach there, which I did to Oxford '14 and
Liverpool '15 without issue―because train prices are nuts. The journey is
longer, but provided you don't mind the stop over / coffee break in London
it's quite comfortable and very doable.

Thanks,
Andrew