Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone going to OggCamp 17?
** Imran Chaudhry via Hampshire <hampshire@???> [2017-08-12 15:09]:
> Just a follow-up that I've booked accommodation and am going to
> OggCamp 17 next weekend.
>
> I'll also be delivering a talk on... well, you just have to attend to
> find out ;)
>
> I'm planning to arrive in Canterbury on Friday 18th evening and hook
> up with the Friday night OGGCamp pub crowd.
>
> Anyone wants to car share with me then please contact me off-list. I'm
> aiming to leave after work from Havant though at 4pm and would like to
> avoid going back to Southampton but let's see.
>
> Thanks :)

** end quote [Imran Chaudhry via Hampshire]

I'm planning to leave not too long after lunch, so should be in the pub
on Friday evening too. All being well I should be heading to the venue
when I get there to scope things out as I'm on the crew. I can't help
out with the car share as I am travelling in my accomodation and camping
about a mile and a half from the venue. See you there though :)

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ | 023 9238 0001
Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch | http://www.fsb.org.uk/