[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Satu…

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Saturday, 21st April 2018
The next Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux Users Group meeting
will be this coming Saturday, 21st April 2018 from 1pm to 6pm in the
Broad Oak Social Club, Hilsea. Talks start at 3pm.

http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

This month we have a talk on Node-RED from Ross Cruickshank. Ross is a
Developer Advocate at IBM working with the IBM Cloud platform and
services. He is keen and active in recruiting into and maintaining the
IBM and open source ecosystem.

Node-RED is a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices,
APIs and online services in new and interesting ways. It provides a
browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the
wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its runtime
in a single-click.

Sandwiches, tech talk and excellent company guaranteed as usual, of course.

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Thanks,
Paul

--
Pau Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ | 023 9238 0001