[Hampshire] Home server

Author: Phillip via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Phillip
Subject: [Hampshire] Home server
Hi everyone

I've set up a home server with a local copy of my website and also have it running plex. Its currently running Ubuntu 18.04.

I also have a online website with a shopfront made using cubecart. Im keen to run the shop on my local server, but I don't know squat about php and mysql, so god knows how I got it working online.

So is there a real simple idiots guide to setting up php and a mysql database ? Im one of those that needs simple steps to help get my head round it. Afterwards id be wondering what all the fuss was about.

Thanks
Phillip--
Please post to: Hampshire@???