Re: [Hampshire] Configuring Sendmail to Internet

Author: Steve Miller via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Steve Miller
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Configuring Sendmail to Internet
I use Sendmail with an ISP relay, exactly as Imran describes.  It's
worked fine for years though I'm not sending any bulk email.
Nowadays Sendmail encourages the use of its m4 macros so in my
seawasp.sendmail.mc I've got:

define(`SMART_HOST', `relay.plus.net.')

After running m4, this ends up in sendmail.cf as DSrelay.plus.net.

I'm top posting because everyone else has!

Steve