Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting …

Author: Victor Churchill via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Victor Churchill, Paul Tansom
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG meeting Saturday, 18th August 2018
G'day all,

Is there any chance that someone could bring along a Debian Jessie bootable
installation disc? I managed to make my big Jessie laptop unbootable when I
attempted to revert a botched apt upgrade, so I fear a new install is
needed and don't have any machine with a DVD writer at the moment.
(Fortunately /home is on its own partition so shouldn't be affected,
though I should try to get a proper backup done too)

best regards,

Victor Churchill,
Netley Abbey, Southampton
07970 844083