Re: [Hampshire] Au revoir mes amis

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Au revoir mes amis
** A. J. Trickett via Hampshire <hampshire@???> [2018-10-03 03:58]:
> Dear LUG,
>
> It is with a heavy heart that at the end of September we sold our
> house and left not only Hampshire but England for France. As some
> of you may have known my wife is French and the recent political
> changed have made things awkward, so elected to move and for the
> past few days we have been unpacking boxes in our new house just
> across the channel in Brittany.
>
> I'll remain on the list probably to the end of the year, but then
> fall off.
>
> Bonne chance !

** end quote [A. J. Trickett via Hampshire]

Oh dear, another source of PLUG talks moves away! I know where you are
coming from, but I won't take that any further here. All the best, and
look us up if you are passing this way in the future - assuming that is
even possible ;-) (a winky face, but arguably dark humour).

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ | 023 9238 0001
Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch | http://www.fsb.org.uk/