[Hampshire] Document Management Systems

Author: Roger Munford via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Roger Munford
Subject: [Hampshire] Document Management Systems
Dear All,

I am on the local residents association committee which generates a
quite a bit of documentation through its various activities and there is
a paper archive stretching back to the 30's.

It has been suggested that we should digitise it. At the same time most
of the current documentation is held as emails and attachments so I
thought it would make sense to see if there was a document management
system which would suit our needs or standards to follow.

I was wondering if anybody had similar experience and had any advice to
offer.

Regards

Roger Munford

--