Re: [Hampshire] Raspberry PI

Author: Adam John Trickett via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Adam John Trickett, Tim Brocklehurst via Hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Raspberry PI
Tim,

> Another thought is to use a series of Esp8266 devices with rwlay and temp
> sensors (somebody must have done one), and then central control from a
> PC/Pi over wifi.

I was looking at that last night. You can get boxes that have a 15 A relay, a
jack for a digital thermometer and the ESP8266 controller and their own AC/DC,
e.g. Sonoff TH16. You can flash them with your own software and then do
everything in house, or use their own cloud based solution.

--
Adam Trickett
Saint-Malo, Bretagne, France

Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
but that's no reason not to give it
    -- Agatha Christie

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???