Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu and i386

Author: Gareth Evans via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Gareth Evans
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu and i386
Hi,

For info, I've just discovered this:

*"...we will change our plan and build selected 32-bit i386 packages for Ubuntu 19.10 and 20.04 LTS.**
*
*
*
*We will put in place a community process to determine which 32-bit packages are needed to support legacy software, and can add to that list post-release if we miss something that is needed."*

https://ubuntu.com/blog/statement-on-32-bit-i386-packages-for-ubuntu-19-10-and-20-04-lts

- referenced from:

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/ubuntu-19-10-drops-32-bit-support-angering-linux-users/

Kind regards,