Re: [Hampshire] Printers

Author: Peter Salisbury via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Peter Salisbury
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Printers
We use an HP X576dw in the church office with a continuous ink system.
Not a cheap printer to buy (though bizarrely we had a buy one get one
free offer!) but virtually free to run on a CISS and, having a
stationery pagewide head, it prints as fast as it can feed the paper
through. Works over the LAN or USB and the built in scanner works with
Gimp, XSANE etc.
Best wishes, Peter