[Hampshire] One for sed experts

Author: rmluglist2--- via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: rmluglist2
Subject: [Hampshire] One for sed experts
Hi all

I've just moved media players (to mediamonkey from itunes). I can import
playlists but the old ones

are pointing at my previous library which I've now moved. I want to change
all references to

c:\users\fred\itunes\itunes media\music\

x:\anotherfolder\

for every .m3u file in a given folder. I've made a folder that just
contains the .m3u files by copying so , after much googling, I've got this:

sed -i 's#c:\users\fred\itunes\itunesmedia\music\#x:\anotherfolder\#g' *

but I'm getting sed: -e expression #1, char 55: unterminated `s' command

I dunno whether it's because my first string has spaces or the character 's'
but I can't make it work. As ever (in my experience) I don't know whether
I'm one keystroke away or should be using awk or something similar like awk.

Cheers

Rob

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???