Re: [Hampshire] Rails 101

Author: James Courtier-Dutton via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: James Courtier-Dutton
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Rails 101
Hi,

When purchasing a new server, the rails are normally a cost extra, but
everyone ticks that option because one always needs rails otherwise it
is difficult to install the server.
So, the rails come with the server and not the cabinet.
But, for second hand hardware, they are probably sold separately.
I don't know what the second hand price is for rails.

Kind Regards

James