"I want to rollback a page edit"
- Visit the recent changes page by clicking the link at the top or bottom of the page.
- Check the pages for unwanted edits
- Click the roll back link next to the page you wish to roll back
"I want to lock a page so nobody can edit it"
- Visit the page you wish to lock and click "lock page" at the bottom of the page.
"I want to completely remove a page from existence"
- Visit the page you wish to delete
- Click "delete page" link at the bottom of the page
- Click the "confirm delete" link
"I want to stop certain hosts from editing the wiki"
- Observe and harvest the hostname / IP or partial hostname IP you'd like to block
- Click the "Edit banned hosts list" at the bottom of the page
- Populate the list with regexps which match the hosts and or IPs you wish to block
"I want to ban certain words or phrases from appearing on pages"
- Identify words or phrases you wish to ban
- Click the link "Edit banned strings list" at the bottom of the page
- Populate the list with regexps which match the strings you wish to ban
"I want to make the site read only"
- Click the "lock site" link at the bottom of the page
"I want to change the name of a page" or "I want to move a page"
- Click the "Edit/Rename pages" link at the bottom of the page
- Enter one command on each line. Commands are: