- Add hooks for more flexible authorisation / anti-spam measures
- Use external banned host lists / strings file
- Make preview text appear above the text editing box after hitting "Preview", a la mediawiki.
- Improve anti-spam error messages, so people know why they've been refused.
- Keyword-based classification / auto-indexes
- Allow for deeper name trees (more than the two-levels at present)
- Section-based editing
- Diffs between edit conflicts
- Distro-specific sections
- Edit text distribution-specifically as well
- Allow for different CSS in different areas of the wiki.
- including print css and handheld css styles
- Allow images to be aligned left, centre, right within a page?
Allow a subset of html tags? So that someone who knows how to write <h1>a heading</h1> but has forgotten how to do it in wiki-speak... (each wiki seems to have its own markup).
- Add a "Make this revision current" function for rolling back spam or bad edits.
Add "Roll every page back to <this date>" function.
- Add username, hostname or web address of last edit to RSS feed (i.e. in the description tag so it's displayed by an RSS reader.)
- Add diff of edit to RSS feed (i.e. in the description tag so it's displayed by an RSS reader.)
- Break up into separate modules
- Review data structures
Maintain backwards compatibility with UseMod?