The venue is on Mount Pleasant Industrial Estate in Southampton.
The postcode, for those who use them for navigation, is SO14 0SP.
- The venue is closest to St. Denys station. It is approximately a 10 minute walk at low tide, 15 at high tide.
- The venue is a little over a mile from Southampton Central station. It is approximately a 20 minute walk.
If you would like picking up from the station, please ask on the MailingList.
- There are bus services along Bevois Valley Road and over Northam Bridge.
- There are about 20 parking spaces outside the venue. Please park considerately.
- Additional parking is available on the roads near the venue.
- The front desk will be at the top of the stairs up to the meeting room.
- The meeting room is on the first floor. Access is via the entrance at the front of the building.
There is a separate room for TechTalks.
Wheelchair access to the venue is sadly very poor. The meeting rooms are on the first floor and there is no lift. Please ask NickChalk for more details if you need them.
- The LUG banner will be displayed outside the venue.
- Internet access is via ~6.5Mbit ADSL, but please do any large ISO downloads before the meeting if you can.
Wireless Networking will be available at this venue.
We are reliant on NickChalk, Amanda and the other good people at Jamie's to provide access to the venue.
- There is a pub nearby, over the level crossing.
For more information on Jamie's Computer Club, check out their website.
- Help with moving furniture and computer equipment before and after the meeting would be appreciated.
The venue looks like this: