- Five or six weeks before:
- If a new venue is needed ask for suggestions on the list.
Arrange a planning visit using the OrganisingActivities/VenueRequirements.
- Four weeks before:
- Contact venue / venue co-ordinator and arrange meeting details and requirements.
- Confirm access and availability.
- Three weeks before:
- At least two weeks before:
- Produce a poster advertising the meeting, distribute via the website and mail the list to let them know it's available.
- Pimp the meeting to surrounding LUGs.
- Weekend before:
- Send full reminder mail to the list.
- Confirm committee members attendance and responsibility for provision of equipment (e.g. network kit).
If at SeminarRoom1, ensure that network access has been enabled.
- Day before:
- Send a brief reminder mail to the list (esp. prior to any MAC address submittal cut-off).
- Update wiki front page.
- Create the wiki page for the meeting.
Add the wiki page to the MeetingRecords page.
- Day of meeting:
- Update wiki front page with the meeting page in the "most recent meeting" item.
- Erm, actually, y'know, run the meeting.
Make sure people do their slots as GreetingPeople.
- After the meeting:
- Send thank you mail to the list.
- Update wiki front page with link to the meeting's page and put in details for next meeting.