Re: [Hampshire] How to get a laptop with Linux?

Author: Peter B.
To: Peter Alefounder, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] How to get a laptop with Linux?
I sell laptops. Refurbished mainly, but some new.
If you wanted to buy one with whatever flavour of LInux I would happily
install it pre-purchase.
Otherwise if you would like to buy one with no system, I would install it
for you, and probably show you. =o)

Hope this helps

Not putting my business name in - this is not for that.

Pete