Re: [Hampshire] free DDR3 RAM

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: Hants LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] free DDR3 RAM
On Thursday 17 November 2016 08:43:33 A. J. Trickett via Hampshire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I buy them, does any one have a spare pair of 2 GiB
> DDR2-800/PC2-6400 SODIMMs that they no longer need?
>
> I've been given an old HP CQ60 laptop fitted with two 1 GiB of RAM
> and taking it up to the maximim of two 2 GiB would improve it's
> performance and useful life.
>
> As ever thanks in advance...
>
> --
> Adam Trickett
> Overton, HANTS, UK
>
> Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason
> not to give it.
>     -- Agatha Christie

I have been given an old Sony Vaio for spares. I'll look after the weekend -
or anyone can have the whole laptop to dismantle and use any bits of! How
soon do you need the bits, Adam? Would when I see you do? I also have an
old Compaq, but I am hoping to rescue it.

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???