Re: [Hampshire] Minidlna

Author: Chris Malton
To: Chris Malton via Hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Minidlna
Replying to self (bad form in a way):

media_dir=/path/to/folder
db_dir=/var/cache/minidlna
log_dir=/var/log
port=8200
serial=681019810597110
inotify=yes
album_art_names=Cover.jpg/cover.jpg/AlbumArtSmall.jpg/albumartsmall.jpg
album_art_names=AlbumArt.jpg/albumart.jpg/Album.jpg/album.jpg
album_art_names=Folder.jpg/folder.jpg/Thumb.jpg/thumb.jpg

That is the uncommented content of the minidlna.conf file.

Minidlna is running as the "minidlna" user. - Routine install from apt-get.

Regards,

Chris

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???