[Hampshire] Slightly OT: Intel SDK-85 board up for grabs

Author: Ian Park via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Ian Park
Subject: [Hampshire] Slightly OT: Intel SDK-85 board up for grabs
I recently discovered, in a box hidden under the stairs, an Intel SDK-85
board, made up, with a load of extra chips in the expansion area (I
think they were probably an attempt at RAM expansion...) There are also
an Intel 8748 single chip microcontroller (EPROM version), 2 Hitachi
HM6264 8k x 8 static RAM chips and a Hitachi HM62832 32k x 8 static RAM
chip (an alternative to the dynamic RAM I tried to put on the board...).
If anyone would like it, please contact me off-list to arrange
collection. I live in Newbury.

Ian

Ian Park
17 Pyle Hill