[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG ** NO MARCH …

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG ** NO MARCH MEETING **
I doubt this will come as a huge surprise, but there will be no March meeting
this coming weekend.

I have decided to err on the side of caution and cancel the March meeting. If
you know anyone who was planning to attend or usually does please make sure
they are aware. I have updated the website accordingly.

Watch the mailing list and/or website for updates on the status of the April
meeting.

Thanks,
Paul

--