Re: [Hampshire] Laptop

Author: Gareth Evans via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Gareth Evans
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop
Matlab has an online benchmarking tool, which may be useful if you can try it on prospective machines, or perhaps (in the current circumstances) ask sellers or friends with similar machines to report results:

https://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/bench.html

The graph shown initially is a dummy example - you have to click "Try this example" to get a web app/live editor, then run (or edit, I presume) the script.

If the chemistry dept in question has dedicated IT support, they might have advice.

Hope that helps.
Gareth