Re: [Hampshire] Using NFS root with raspberry pi.

Author: Tom Gamble via Hampshire
To: James Dutton
CC: Tom Gamble, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Using NFS root with raspberry pi.
Hi James,

Thank you for your response I do like the idea of booting over the network using PXE however I don’t currently have tufts server set up so was using NFS a what I thought would be a quick solution.

Tell me if you set up the PI to PXE boot can you revery back to the Standard SD boot t it won’t PXE boot?

Tom.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???