[Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 17th February

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 17th February
The first next meet is this Saturday (17th February) with the usual
start time of 1pmat Broad Oak Sports and Social Club.Sandwiches will be
available. I will note that Broad Oak now have members prices at the bar
for which you need your card (which reminds me I need to get mine having
renewed!). Apologies for the late notice, somewhere between things being
hectic and me playing with the configuration of my mail servers as part
of my migration something has gone awry. I'm not entirely sure whether
that's a failure on my part to send, getting stuck in my configuration
changes or what. I thought I'd send the notice ASAP having seen it isn't
in any of the lists I'd send it to before (or instead) of investigating.

Many thanks,
Paul

Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ |  023 9238 0001