[Hampshire] Equipment Giveaway!

Author: Tim Brocklehurst via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Tim Brocklehurst
Subject: [Hampshire] Equipment Giveaway!
Hi guys,

I have a load of kit which I want to get rid of. If you want to throw a
few coppers my way for it, great. The equipment is below, most of it is
working (or thought to be working at the time of writing):

10x Dell Poweredge SC1425
- 2005 Vintage
- Twin Intel Xeon 3.0GHz
- 6GiB DDR2 Ram

10x Dell Poweredge 1950
- 2008 Vintage
- 9x working
- Twin quad core Xeon E5410 2.33GHz
- 8GiB DDR2 Ram
- 8x machines have SAS card and backplane

1x Dell 24U rack (top hinge missing)

Various parts for PE1950s (only if you take a machine!)

Spare Power supplies for PE1950s

If you're near Gosport (Southampton/Portsmouth area) I can deliver it
in a COVID secure manner (except the rack, that's collection only -
it'll fit in a large estate car (just)), or you can collect. If you're
further afield let me know and I'll put the kit aside until we can
travel more freely.

Please let me know before Sunday evening 7th March, otherwise it'll be
going to the tip.

Cheers,

Tim B.

--