Re: [Hampshire] Large Backup for long term storage

Author: Joseph Bennie via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Joseph Bennie
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Large Backup for long term storage
buy cheap pc or raid storage device and archive to that. at least it will just power up and you can access over lan, so in ten yrs you wount be routing around for that legacy cable you need.

Hd has been my pref for over 20yrs ... 2x5TB external segate drives. I have had some losses but with error checking and pairs of drives , it’s usually recoverable.

Sent from my iPhone