Re: [Hampshire] Where to get Debian computer?

Author: aidangcole--- via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: aidangcole@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Where to get Debian computer?

Here's some links that might be worth exploring (in no particular order)

UK, Linux OEM
https://starlabs.systems/#

https://www.entroware.com/store/

https://junocomputers.com/uk/

Overseas, Linux OEM
https://system76.com

https://slimbook.es/en

https://www.tuxedocomputers.com/en#

https://kfocus.org/

There's also the option of someone like Novatech -
https://www.novatech.co.uk/  and then just do your own installation of
whatever Linux distro you want.

Aidan

--