[Hampshire] (Very) Old Hardware

Author: rmluglist2--- via Hampshire
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
CC: rmluglist2
Subject: [Hampshire] (Very) Old Hardware
Hi all

Does anyone know where I could buy some very old full AT server towers from?
I'm talking about the sort that have at least 5 drive bays if not more i.e.
close to being table height if placed on the floor. I'm guessing circa
late 1990s as opposed to anything later - and they definitely need to be
beige! They don't necessarily need to work - or even have the guts in them
(PSU, mobo) etc. - they just need to look authentic.

Sounds odd I know but my local Am Dram group are looking to put on a (very)
home made production and need some props.

Cheers

Rob

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???