Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - Novemb…

Author: Adam Piggott via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Adam Piggott
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - November 19th IRL
On 18 November 2022 17:43:39 GMT, Adam Piggott via Hampshire <hampshire@???> wrote:
>On 18 November 2022 07:55:13 GMT, Paul Tansom via Hampshire <hampshire@???> wrote:
>>Yes, there is a meeting this month...
>
>Hi Paul, lurker here. Would you folk be interested in an impromptu talk about Mastodon and the Fediverse? Seems timely.

Hello again folks, a laptop making Bad Noises has saved me from the prospect of public speaking. If anyone here is interested in hearing about the Fediverse / Mastodon from an established user, I'd be happy for an informal meet IRL or on a Matrix group call. My inbox is always open. In the mean time if you're interested in hosting your own you might want to look up a slimmed down, compatible platform called Epicyon. https://epicyon.net/

--
Adam Piggott, Proprietor, Proactive Services (Computing)
https://www.proactiveservices.co.uk/

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???