[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - December 1…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - December 17th IRL
Last meeting of the year is upon us, the "Mince Pi(e)s and Christmas
Cheer" one...

This month's meet will be at Broad Oak, with the usual IRL start of 1pm,
and sandwiches will be available. We now have a curtain across the room
doorway which helps with noise given the new lack if actual doors.

See you there or, well, erm, not I guess - it is purely voluntary, but
we still don't bite and we have no plans to. I will remove the bit that
said I won't be there and Aiden is stepping in this month - hopefully I
didn't put Aiden off by mistakenly leaving it there last time!

Keep safe.

Thanks,
Paul

--