[Hampshire] JOB | sysadmin/infra engineer (UK/Singapore)

Author: James Tobin via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: James Tobin
Subject: [Hampshire] JOB | sysadmin/infra engineer (UK/Singapore)
Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire someone to
be responsible for the modernisation of their on prem environment.
There will be lots of VMware and traditional sysadmin work; moving
into more of a Kubernetes/ Python/infra-as-code heavy role only once
the migration project is completed. Consequently I had hoped that some
members of this group may like to discuss. I can be reached using
"JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com". Kind regards, James

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???