[Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hampshire LUG meeting …

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth and South East Hampshire LUG meeting on Saturday 21st January 2017
The next meeting of the Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux User Group
will be on Saturday 21st January 2017 from 13:00 to 18:00+ at Broad Oak
Sports and Social Club.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.php

Dr. Adam Trickett will be giving a talk on “Remote Desktop Administration”.
For more information on Adam and on his talk, see:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201701.html

We shall also have our usual Bring a Box meeting. A Raspberry Pi is scheduled
to be given a new SD card port/reader. Hopefully other things will be
happening, and there will be much Linux/Open Source/IT chat and information
exchange.

If you are intending to bring a particular problem or would like a particular
installation done with/for you, or want help with a particular update, please
try to tell me in advance, to increase the chance that we shall have the
right hardware/software/people present. But if you can't give advance
notice, or something crops up at the last minute, don't worry. We can
usually manage with what/who we have with us.

If you haven't been before, give us a try. We are a friendly bunch and
welcome new visitors and long-standing attenders alike. Experience not
necessary!

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???