[Hampshire] Further progress on projects from last month's P…

Author: Lisi Reisz
Subject: [Hampshire] Further progress on projects from last month's Pi fest
I have just heard from Chris that the little Pi that was repaired is working
beautifully and will be with him tomorrow for anyone that wants to see it.
Also that he has done some more work on the Raspberry-Pi-television AIO so
that now it runs from only one power source instead of three. Again, it will
be available, for those who wish to see, touch, marvel.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, see half way down
here.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201704.html

I am fascinated, so maybe others are too!

See you all tomorrow, 13:00 to 18:00+, at BOSSC.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???