Re: [Hampshire] Debian LTS/CentOS desktop support

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian LTS/CentOS desktop support
Install the debian-security-support package from the version you want LTS
for, and then run 'check-support-status'. That will tell you whether you
have any packages installed that will not be supported by LTS.

Given that Debian supports in-place upgrades, and that they work very
well, I'd be inclined to not bother with LTS and just keep the system up
to date, but I recognise that others may feel differently.
--
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't" - Jack Dempsey

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???