Re: [Hampshire] libgtk-1.2.so.0

Author: James Courtier-Dutton via Hampshire
To: Peter Alefounder, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: James Courtier-Dutton
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] libgtk-1.2.so.0
On 11 May 2018 at 16:34, Peter Alefounder via Hampshire
<hampshire@???> wrote:
> I am trying to use an old program called moonlight. I get the message:
> error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>
> I can't find libgtk-1.2.so.0 anywhere - is it still available? I would
> need a 64 bit AMD version.

You could try installing an old 32bit version in a chroot shell, or a VM.
Is that moonlight, as in the open source version of microsoft silverlight?
It is not actively developed any more, so might be difficult to get going.
Do you really have to use moonlight?

Kind Regards

James

--