[Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: A. J. Trickett via Hampshire
To: Hants LUG
CC: A. J. Trickett
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
Hi,

I have two tower systems that are free to a good home.

They both have an Asus K8V-X Motherboard and ADM64 (single core)
CPU. They both have the maximum design RAM of 2GB. They both have
AGP-8X graphics cards, onboard Gig Ethernet, parallel, serial, 2x
PS/2, onboard sound and some USB jacks. One is in a black DNUK
(OEM) case the other a silver/grey retail case. They each have
SATA HDs (~200Gb), DVD-RW and either a CD-ROM or a DVD-ROM.

They are both running Debian Stable at the moment, fresh clean
install and work fine, but are not really fast enough for modern
full-fat GUIs like KDE or GNOME, but would be fine for something
lighter or headless where that doesn't matter.

If no one wants them I'll try freecycling them or breaking them
for salvageable parts - the rest going to the local recycling
centre.

The AGP graphics card does VGA, DVI-D (and so HDMI if you needed
that) and s-video. They are obviously obslete, but sometimes
people need kit like this.

You'd need to collect from Overton Hampshire, or we could deliver
to Basingstoke or Andover as that is where the recycling centre
would be for them if no one wants them.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Windows has detected: "unknown device", and is installing drivers for it.
    -- Microsoft Windows

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???