Re: [Hampshire] Laptop

Author: Marc Loftus via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Marc Loftus
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop
I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 7. I got the i7 processor and 16G of ram. I
use it to run some memory intensive programs and run virtual box with
several vagrant VMs running Ansible with a 3tier application stack.

What has he currently got and where are the bottle neck? Is Matlab
memory/processor/IO intensive?