Re: [Hampshire] Laptop

Author: Roger Munford via Hampshire
To: Owain via Hampshire
CC: Roger Munford
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop
It may sound a bit old fashioned but you could try John Lewis. At least
in the recent past they did train their sales staff.

They may not thank me for suggesting this but we have had excellent
service from Rocket Repairs in Southampton. I would recommend them
highly for their repair service but they might be happy to advise based
on their experience.

Regards

Roger

--