[Hampshire] Laptop

Author: Owain via Hampshire
To: Hampshire
CC: Owain
Subject: [Hampshire] Laptop
Afternoon.

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice?  My son is in the last leg
of his chemistry degree and finding that his laptop is not up to the
statistically heavy Matlab calculations he has to do, so he wants a
higher spec laptop.  In the past I have used PC World and the like with
both of my sons and been amazed with the disappointing performance.

So where is a good place to go to have knowledgeable but non-patronising
service?  He wants a Windows machine, but I am hoping to inherit the old
one myself, and install a grown-up operating system on it.

Thanks for any tips

Owain

https://tantmusic.com

--