[Hampshire] It's Happening: Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 16th…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] It's Happening: Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 16th December
Finally we are go, or I guess I am anyway. We are back this Saturday
16th December for our Mince Pi(e)s and Christmas Cheer meet. Usual start
time of 1pm at Broad Oak Sports and Social Club. My only issue this
month is whether I can get my laptop screen fixed in time having broken
it - I'm blaming Covid as my dexterity and concentration is suffering
and full recovery seems a way off yet, hence dropping a letter opener on
it. Well, perhaps not the only issue, with a desktop that hasn't been
exactly used for a couple of years sync'ing email hasn't gone smoothly
and I'm still picking up the pieces from a slow sync, messing up read
flags and my desktop running out of disk space at the wrong point.
Normal service will be resumed one day - if I'm lucky!

Anyway, see you there or not I guess, and to those who are in the not
category, have a good festive break.

Many thanks,
Paul
Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd. | https://www.aptanet.com/ |  023 9238 0001