[Hampshire] ON HOLD - Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 18th Novem…

Author: Paul Tansom via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG
CC: Paul Tansom
Subject: [Hampshire] ON HOLD - Portsmouth & SE Hants LUG - 18th November
A quick, and hopefully early enough email to catch everyone, to say that I'm putting the next Portsmouth LUG meet on hold as there's a very good chance it won't go ahead. I'm out of hospital with the positive news, all be it not entirely conclusive, however this month there's a new spanner in the works. I have gone down with COVID for the first time and have been completely out of action for the last week, with little likelihood of being fully back by the weekend. Our youngest has it too, as does my wife (right in the middle of chemotherapy), which just leaves our eldest keeping us going!

Anyway, assume it is off unless I send an email stating otherwise, and fingers crossed for next month!

Many thanks,
Paul
Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001