[Hampshire] Debian DVDs

Author: Peter Alefounder via Hampshire
To: hampshire
CC: Peter Alefounder
Subject: [Hampshire] Debian DVDs
Rocket Repairs in Southampton have been upgrading my main computer.
The hardware is done, but there is a software problem. One of the
things I want is a Debian DVD (or image thereof) that will allow me
to install software without using an internet connection. They are
having problems with that. They can download the image, but the
installer refuses to use it, complaining about a lack of index
files. They can install software from the internet and have asked
me for a list of what I would use (which I am compiling), but it is
quite likely that there will be something I have forgotten or will
only find is wanted sometime later. A DVD would be useful.

My question is, therefore, where might a working copy (including
index files) of a Debian 11.1.0 DVD be obtained? I would be
grateful for any advice.

Peter Alefounder.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???